Click here for a brochure with details about all of our different groups and what is being taught in each of them. Our classes at JRBC are from 10-10:45 every Sunday morning. Being involved in a Christian small group is extemely valuable. Why?
- People talk more in small groups.
- Group members realize that others face similar problems.
- People use their gifts and talents to minister to one another.
- Small group members encourage each other in their faith.
- Small group members encourage each other to grow.
- Group members hold each other accountable.
- Members pray for one another.
- People are more likely to practice what they learn.
- Friendships start.
God never intended Christianity to be a "me, God, and my Bible" lifestyle. Come and try out a group. We have several different ones to choose from.
James River Baptist Church