- .expect to be warmly welcomed
- expect to see people enjoying being together, laughing and talking
- expect to be allowed to check things out without ever being put on the spot. Visitors are never asked to wear badges or stand up and sing. Relax and check things out without any pressure.
- expect to be in a place where you can worship, where you are comfortable and familiar; whether in a traditional or contemporary way
- expect to see your neighbors.
- expect to hear the Word of God preached and taught;
- expect to encounter a family that cares deeply for sharing the love of Christ with the people of Williamsburg and the world!
Click here for a church map.