- expect to be warmly welcomed
- expect to see people enjoying being together, laughing and talking
- expect to be allowed to check things out without ever being put on the spot
- visitors are never asked to wear badges or stand up and sing
- relax and check things out without any pressure
- expect to be in a place where you can worship, where you are comfortable and familiar; whether in a traditional or contemporary way
- expect to see your neighbors
- expect to hear the Word of God preached and taught
- expect to encounter a family that cares deeply for sharing the love of Christ with the people of Williamsburg and the world!
Click here for a church map.